Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Lot of Pictures to Share!

These are my wonderful grandchildren! We were together for our Easter celebration and they had just finished the Egg Hunt! We like to pose them in stairsteps....so from the left is Nathan, 10, Addie, 9, Elizabeth, 9 in June, Kelsey, 6, and Joshua, 6 end of May! They are, of course, my pride and joy!




This is the Edible Arrangement my DD Sarah and family gave me for Mother's Day! It even had chocolate covered strawberries! Yum, yum!





Above is the block I stitched for my stitch group exchange. It's by Carriage House and called Alphabet Sampler! Below is the one I received! I was the lucky one who received mine finished into a pincushion! My friend also made the pins! Isn't it lovely?










The piece above is Americana Samplings by Little House Needleworks. I stitched this last year and recently took advantage of the framing sale at my LNS. The same with the piece below............it's Quaker Style Friendship Sampler by Samplers and Such. I participated in an online Round Robin in 2009. We each chose our own fabric and floss and it was fun to see the different samplers that we stitched on. I love how mine turned out!










This picture of Addie was taken yesterday at her softball game. We are experiencing some unusually cool temps right now so she was bundled up and all suited up in the catcher's gear!






And last, but certainly not least is the latest picture of our baby birds! This was hard to get! Mama has been very protective, any sound from our house and she is swooping toward the windows! I was somewhat hesitant to even take another picture, but my DH wanted to try. He finally got this great shot of all three and you can see that they now have feathers!





Thanks for stopping by!


















5 comments:

  1. What a fun and informative post...lol. Your grandchildren are beautiful!

    Better keep that pincushion under wraps...it might disappear;)

    All of your stitching is lovely...love how you framed the two pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute grandkids Sharyn!
    They're all growing so fast.
    Love the bird pics.
    Great stitching also.
    Murf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your stitched pieces AND the pics of your grandbabies, both human and bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful grandchildren! I love your stitched pieces, especially the Americana Sampler and the little Carriage House sampler. And what a treat to be able to see the darling little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandchildren are adorable and your mother's day fruit ensemble looks delicious.
    Beautiful exchange pieces too. I've gotta go seen about that LHN chart. I don't recall ever seeing it. Thanks for the enabling. LOL.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete