Saturday, September 4, 2010

Three Stitchin' Finishes

Hi, Dear Readers!


I have some finishes to share! The first is by Little House Needleworks. It is Winter Sheep, one of the monthly ornaments. He was fun to stitch!






Next is my pumpkin block for an online group I belong to. I chose to stitch a Halloween piece by Pine Mt. I love the kitty's tail! Think I'll stitch this one again for me!




Lastly, the finish I'm most proud of! This is a Blackbird Design called Spring's Messenger. It was the project from Heartland Camp when Alma and Barb were the guest designers in........ 2003! Can you imagine? It's been a UFO all this time and I was determined to finish it this year! I must give credit to my friend Janet who stitched the over 1 purple motif on the right side, by the weeping willow tree. I have an aversion to over 1! She graciously stitched it for me, thanks so much, my dear friend!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching...I knew you would finish the BB sampler! The one over one by Janet will be a fond memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn, I love your three finishes, particularly the BBD. I love BBD !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finishes!!! I like the kitty's tail too! LOL I LOVE that BBD pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sharyn your BBD is gorgeous! LOVE the halloween kitty. You've certainly been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful finishes! Is the BBD still in print? I love it! I have so many BBD on my wish list, I may already have it listed there. lol Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete