Saturday, April 3, 2010

HOPPY EASTER!!!

Spring has finally come to my house !! I love to decorate my house for the seasons so I thought I would share with you a few of my Spring and Easter pretties!


I picked a bouquet of the gorgeous Daffodils that come up every Spring in our backyard! They're the kind of flowers I love.........yes, because they smell wonderful and are so pretty, but also because I don't have to do anything in order to have them......just pick them! The lovely egg is a Maggie Bonanomi original!

Here are some lace eggs I made many years ago. They were fun to put together.


Baby chicks are a sign of Spring so I couldn't resist this lovely pillow! Isn't this sweet little chick from a dear friend adorable?


And so I will leave you today with this message: I wish each and every one of you a Blessed Easter and a Wonderful Spring!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely post! I too made those lace eggs years ago...wish I had kept one. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete