Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quaker RR


HI, I'm in a RR with 5 other stitchers that I met on the web. We have been stitching Quaker Style Friendship Sampler by Samplers & Such this year. We chose our own fabric and floss and it's been fun seeing all the different combinations. This is Jinger's sampler that I finished stitching on last night. She chose a lovely fabric with purple mottling. It's stitched with Silk 'N Colors Aged Plum. I think it's beautiful! We have one more section to stitch and then we'll receive ours back in Dec. I can't wait to see my completed sampler!
Hugs, Sharyn :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Love Quaker designs and purple color too. I bet you are wxcited about having your own back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharyn! I received this piece in the mail this weekend. I'll get to it ASAP. I really love the floss that Jinger chose...so pretty.
    Welcome to blogland! I'm glad I found the link and am enjoying reading your posts.Great job!

    ReplyDelete