Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Perfect Day!

Greetings again!


Monday was a beautiful fall day here, warm with a bit of a south breeze. After dropping off our DGD Kelsey at preschool, my WDH and I decided to go to The Overland Park Arboretum. We hadn't ever been there and boy, is it ever a beautiful place! It was all decorated for fall and the trees were in their best color. We walked around several areas of the arboretum and took many pictures. This is what we saw when we looked across a lake there! We took several paths thru the area and still did not see everything. We definitely will go back to see the changing of the seasons!

I will add more pictures from my WDH's camera in the next few days. Until then, I hope you all are enjoying beautiful fall days too!


Hugs,

Sharyn :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment