Friday, October 23, 2009

A Night Out!

Wednesday evening my WDH and I went to see Church Basement Ladies 2 at The New Theatre in Overland Park. It was set in the basement kitchen of a Lutheran church in Minn. As you can see, Barry Williams of The Brady Bunch fame was in it. Was so cool to see him! It doesn't sound like it would be all that funny, but it was hilarious, we laughed and laughed! The gals who played the CBL were fabulous! And I highly recommend the food. We had a scrumptious meal! And topped it off with a S'mores dessert that we smartly shared! Yum! Yum!
I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and find some time to laugh!

Hugs,
Sharyn :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I ALWAYS adored Barry Williams from The Brady Bunch!! Your hubby is a real trooper....I can tell you that MINE would never go to a play with me. I had Starlight tickets for YEARS and the only show he wanted to see was RiverDance! You are a Lucky Duck!

    I found time to laugh today cuz Bonnie hosted her 3rd Annual Witches Party! OMG..it was filled with terrific women decked out in their Witchy Finery, good food, and Witch Bingo! I can hear you yelling "Woo-Wee" right this minute! :)

    Have a great Sunday! Dana

    ReplyDelete